Mandala Collage Art Kits: Step by Step Instructions
A printable version of instructions is included with your Mandala Collage Art Kit.
Step 1: Print your collage paper on white paper.
Step 2: Cut your mandala shapes (cut on the outer edge of the black lines)
Step 3: Arrange the mandala shapes on the mandala template to create your own unique designs.
Step 4: Use Mod Podge to glue the shapes to the mandala template. **Then apply a layer of Mod Podge to the entire surface to protect your artwork.
Step 5: Doodle your Mandala with Acrylic markers
Enjoy our YouTube video series on the process of creating beautiful, meditative mandalas.
Step 1: Printing your Collage Papers and Templates
• Your Mandala Collage Art Kit
• Printer Paper (recommended 28-32 lb. paper)
• Color Printer (recommend refillable tank)
Step 2: Cutting your Mandala Shapes
• Your printed paper from step 1 above
• Large scissors or paper trimmer
• Small scissors with fine tip
Step 3: Arranging your Mandala Shapes
• Mandala shapes from Step 2 above
• Mandala on Collage Paper (printed from your kit)
Step 4: Pasting your Mandala Shapes
• Mod Podge and brushes
• Mandala and Shapes from Step 3 above
Step 5: Doodling your Mandala
• Collaged Mandala from Step 4 Above
• Acrylic Markers
• Cotton Swabs and Water