Animal Collage Art Kits: Step by Step Instructions
A printable version of instructions is included with your Animal Collage Art Kit.
Step 1: Print your Animal collage papers and templates
Step 2: Cut your animal shapes.
Step 3: Arrange your animal shapes on the template
Step 4: Use Mod Podge to glue the shapes to the animal template.
Step 5: Use acrylic markers to add doodles to your animals
Step 6: Cut away the white paper background.
Step 7: Play around with your animal collages and collage paper to create your own unique design.
Enjoy our YouTube video series on the process of creating animal collage art designs.
Step 1: Printing your Collage Papers and Templates
• Your Animal Collage Art Kit
• Printer Paper (recommended 28-32 lb. paper)
• Color Printer (recommend refillable tank)
Step 2: Cutting your Animal Shapes
• Your printed paper from step 1 above
• Large scissors or paper trimmer
• Small scissors with fine tip
Step 3: Arranging your Animal Shapes
• Animal shapes from Step 2 above
• Animal Template (printed from your kit)
Step 4: Pasting your Animal Shapes
• Mod Podge and brushes
• Animal Shapes and Template from Step 3 above